For years I have prayed that I would make a difference in the lives of others.
Suddenly it dawned on me that I always make a difference!
The question is:
Am I making a positive difference?
Or a negative one?
The answer requires Wisdom.
- First, I must accurately assess my impact.
- Listen to feedback.
- Observe others’ reactions.
- Are people better off as a result of being around me?
- Second, I must be willing to change what’s not working.
- Seek The Lord’s face.
- Learn all I can. Especially about the man I love.
- Follow through with the Holy Spirit’s guidance.
By Wisdom the Lord laid the earth’s foundations,
by understanding He set the heavens in place.