As “The Couple’s Therapist,” I can’t help but be acutely aware that so many of our men are starving emotionally. And we women are often unable to respond well because we’re so often confused about who we are in relation to who they are.
If you’ve read Ephesians 5 Romance, you know part of my story. And you’ve probably noticed that I have barely skimmed the surface of who we are in Christ. It’s time for us to go deeper.
So I have begun a New Journey with The Holy Spirit. First, to discover who I am – go figure – then to see how what I learn could be of help to all of you.
Hint: It’s first of all about identity, then about intimacy.
- It’s not about being young and/or sexy.
- It’s about being beautiful & approachable.
- It’s not about being bossy and/or strong-minded.
- It’s about recognizing the influence you have just being you.
- And most of all, it’s not about acting like a man … or eliminating him.
- It’s about learning who you are in Christ:
- A perfect reflection of His love.
- And the most beautiful, powerful creature He ever created.
The journey is both very exciting & a little scary.
The only thing that keeps me going is my trust in God’s Goodness.
Taste & see that The Lord is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him. PSALM 34:8