Most Christians want to hear The Lord’s Voice. Especially when we’re hurting. Yet most of us admit we don’t hear Him. Usually when we need Him most.
That certainly doesn’t fit with His Promises.
- You know He is always with you because His Word says He will never leave you or forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6).
- And Jesus, the Good Shepherd, says, “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” (John 10:27)
But you probably have the same bad habit that I’m trying to break.
- You listen with your head.
- But Jesus doesn’t live in your head: He lives in your heart!
You’re looking for solutions, and He wants to give you Himself!
- Comfort: The Holy Spirit lives in your heart to comfort you. (Isaiah 61:2)
- Irresistible Joy: And He is there to teach you all things and remind you of everything Jesus has said to you (John 14:26).
The One Who knows you Best, loves you best!
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways. (Psalm 139:3)
Burst into songs of joy together,
you ruins of Jerusalem,
for the The Lord has comforted his people,
He has redeemed Jerusalem. (Isaiah 52:9)